I'm Regis Jack, one man, with multiple personalities, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all. I perform under the moniker of The Distracted Philosopher (or Philacted Disphor according to autocorrect). I'm passionate about storytelling, podcasting, writing, and generally being the weird one in pretty much every social situation.
- I tell stories for podcasts, live streaming, public, and private events which I call The Regis Jack Experience
- I produce and perform a weekly podcast (since 2008) called Distracted Euphoria
- I write here on Disphor.com, promote key pieces on Medium and would like to think I'd blog regularly on Patreon once I get enough patrons
- I'm on Twitter (a lot), Facebook (sometimes), and Instagram (when I remember)
- And I'm asking for your support on Patreon to help me keep my dream alive
But wait, there is more about me ...
Distracted Euphoria -- which I've shortened to Disphor to make the website easier to find, yet since that word doesn't mean anything it's actually more difficult for people to find it (I need to look into this) -- is the unexpected feeling of happiness that occurs when you are not paying attention to anything in particular, basically while you are distracted by something else. It's the feeling you get as you listen to my podcast, see my live performances, or read my work. It won't make you happy long term (or even while you listen), but every once in a brief moment, it will.